Monday, December 19, 2011

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Man, I'm actually flustered...I can't say thanks enough to the folks who hung out with me at AU this year. We (and I do mean we) won two awards this year - the top lecture for the Supercharge your Revit MEP session, and the top lab for Revit MEP: Systems? Filters? Layouts? I Need Help!

I've always tried to make the classes informative and fun - but I owe it to my physics/statics professor from college - who really engaged us as students, and made us think. He also took a tough subject, dragged us all over the county and put it all in context. Thanks, Frank - you're the inspiration I've had for years.

But it's the attendees that make the scores. You played along - you got involved in the class, engaged in the conversation, and put up with the technical glitches - and taught me as well. I can't thank you enough - and am even more motivated than before!

For all, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - we'll see you in Vegas next year!

Thanks - David B.

No comments: